Farm sewage treatment is one of the necessary processes in each farm. Animals in the breeding factory remove feces, wash out house sewage, and pen disinfection liquid are the main sources of farm sewage. Among them, the concentration of COD, phosphorus and nitrogen compounds in the sewage and The content is very high. For this kind of sewage treatment, the effect of using PAC with polyacrylamide water treatment agent will be more obvious.
1. Harm of farm sewage
(1) The discharge of manure from the farm causes serious pollution of surface water, groundwater, soil and ambient air, which directly affects people's health. Whereas untreated manure contains a lot of pollutants, if such organic wastewater is directly Discharged or washed into the rivers and lakes with the rain, consume a large amount of dissolved oxygen in the water body, make the water body black smelly, causing water pollution.
(2) The breeding sewage seeps into the ground for a long time, increasing the concentration of nitrate nitrogen or nitrous nitrogen in groundwater, reducing the dissolved oxygen content in groundwater, and increasing the toxic components, which leads to the deterioration of water quality and seriously endangers the quality of surrounding domestic water. High-concentration sewage can also lead to clogging of soil pores, resulting in reduced soil permeability, water permeability and compaction, salinization, severely reducing soil quality, and even harming crops, causing crop growth or death.
2. The treatment method of farm sewage
(1) Because farming sewage has the typical "three high" characteristics, that is, the concentration of organic matter is high, the COD is as high as 3000-12000mg/l, the ammonia nitrogen is as high as 800-2200mg/l, the suspended matter is more than tens of SS, the color is deep, and it contains a lot of bacteria. The content of ammonia nitrogen and organic phosphorus is high. The biodegradability is good, the flushing discharge time is concentrated, and the impact load is large. Therefore, according to the characteristics of water quality, the suspended matter and color are removed first, and the coagulation precipitation process is adopted. The organic matter, ammonia nitrogen, and organic phosphorus are biochemically treated. Due to the high concentration of pollutants, the anaerobic + aerobic treatment process is adopted from the perspective of cost and treatment effect .
(2) Different sewage treatment processes can be used for the harmless treatment of farmland wastewater, and different equipment and flocculants can be selected according to different processes to achieve better results and lower costs. The general polyacrylamide flocculant has three main problems in production: one is the blackening of the wastewater after flocculation, which means that the flocculation is not complete; the second is the mud running, which increases the treatment cost; the third is the poor tolerance With the increase of running time, the amount of flocculant will become larger and larger, and the efficiency of flocculation and mud pressure will become lower and lower.
(3) The wastewater from the farm is treated with polyacrylamide PAM. The COD in livestock farm sewage and fecal sewage is relatively high, so cationic polyacrylamide should be used as the treatment agent for sewage and feces. Livestock and poultry manure sewage contains high concentrations of suspended solids. Livestock and poultry manure sewage is returned to the field as a traditional and economical and effective disposal method, which can prevent livestock and poultry manure from being discharged to the external environment and achieve zero discharge of sewage. Because of the large scale of the aquaculture industry and the large amount of wastewater discharged from production, the corresponding polyacrylamide must be selected according to the nature of the wastewater. The dosage of cationic polyacrylamide PAM is small and the effect is obvious.
3. Matters needing attention:
(1) Through a small trial, determine the best model and dosage;
(2) The product is formulated into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.3% (referred to as solid content), preferably salt-free neutral water;
(3) When dissolving the water, please sprinkle the product evenly into the stirring water. Proper heating (<60oc) can="" accelerate="" the="" solution="">
(4) When preparing the polyacrylamide aqueous solution, it should be carried out in enamel, galvanized, plastic or aluminum barrels, and cannot be prepared and stored in iron containers;
(5) When dissolving, you should also pay attention to slowly and evenly add the product to the dissolver with stirring and heating measures. Avoid solidification, prepare the solution at an appropriate temperature, and avoid mechanical shear for a long time. It is recommended that the stirrer is 60-200 rpm, otherwise it will cause polymer degradation and affect the use effect;
(6) The PAM aqueous solution should be ready for use. When the dissolving solution is left for a long time, its performance will gradually decrease depending on the water quality;
Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a global polyacrylamide brand with stable quality, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide four series of products, free home sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with better solutions at a lower price.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1