Product Name：Cationic Polyacrylamide（CPAM）
Packing Specification：25KG / bag
Application industry：It is suitable for wastewater treatment with high organic colloid content in dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oil field, aquatic product processing and fermentation industries.
Cationic Polyacrylamide (CPAM) is formed by copolymerization of cationic monomer and acrylamide monomer. It is a water-soluble linear polymeric flocculant. It is mainly used in flocculation and sedimentation of sewage and sludge dewatering and so on.
|Solid content||Mol.wt(million)||Ions degree|
1. Economical and effective at low dosage levels.
2. Significantly improve the sludge production efficiency or reduce the moisture content of sludge cake.
3. Promote solid liquid separation in the process of sewage treatment, thus increase the settling rate of suspended solids.
4. Highly effective in a wide PH range(2-9), capable of treating waste water and sludge under weak acidic condition.
1. Sewage flocculation, sedimentation and flotation
2. Sludge dewatering and filtering (suitable for belt filter press, plate and frame filter press, screw press and centrifuge.etc）
3. Coagulants and flocculants
4. Construction mud treatment
5. River dredging
6. Minerals selection and sewage disposal
7. Sand washing
Storage and Precautions
1. Non-toxic, easily soluble in water and easily moisture absorption to caking.
2. Splashes on hand and skin should be washed off with water immediately.
3. Proper storage temperature : 5℃~40℃ ,should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place .
4. Premade solution of liquid polyacrylamide is not suitable for long storage. Its flocculating effect would decrease after 24 hours.
5. Low-hardness water with neutral PH range 6-9 is suggested to dissolve polyacrylamide. Using underground water and recycled water would decrease the flocculating effect.
product and comparative experiment display
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1