Product Name：Anionic Polyacrylamide（APAM）
Packing Specification：25KG / bag
Application industry：Sewage treatment, textile industry, petroleum exploration, mineral extraction, paper industry, food industry, etc. APAM is widely used in many industries, and its functions are different, but they can all play a role.
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water-soluble linear macromolecule flocculant formed by the copolymerization of acrylamide and acrylate. It promotes the flocculation of particles by neutralizing the charge of suspended particles, thus destabilizing the particles in water. The destabilized particles adsorb each other under the bridge action of the active gene of macromolecule polymers. Finally, larger flocs are formed.
1. Excellent flocculation effect ,quick sedimentation and economical low dosage levels
2. High level of water clarification
3. Wide PH scope of application （5-14）
4. Marvelous sludge dewatering effects
5. Good compatibility with inorganic coagulant
1. Waste water flocculation and settling
2. Sludge dewatering and filtering
4. Construction mud treatment
5. Oil industry
6. River dredging
7. Minerals selection and sewage disposal
8. Sand washing and sludge dewatering
Storage and Precautions
1. Non-toxic, easily soluble in water and easily moisture absorption to caking.
2. Splashes on hand and skin should be washed off with water immediately.
3. Proper storage temperature is 5℃~40℃,should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place .
4. Premade solution of liquid polyacrylamide is not suitable for long storage. Its flocculating effect would decrease after 24 hours.
5. Low-hardness water with neutral PH range 6-9 is suggested to dissolve polyacrylamide. Using underground water and recycled water would decrease the flocculating effect.
product and comparative experiment display
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1