Product Name：Amphoteric Polyacrylamide（ACPAM）
Packing Specification：25KG / bag
Application industry：ACPAM has broad application prospects and is widely used in water treatment, oil exploration, medicine, food, biotechnology, cosmetics and other fields.
Amphoteric polyacrylamide contains cationic and anionic groups in its molecule. It possesses the characteristics of common cationic flocculants and exhibits more excellent properties. Such flocculants can be used in a wide range of PH values, with higher water filtration capacity, lower cake moisture content, and can also be used for strong acid leaching of ores or recovering valuable metals from acidic catalysts containing metals. Amphoteric polyacrylamide is by no means a mixture of anionic and cationic polyacrylamide.
1. Easily soluble in water, able to dissolve thoroughly in cold water
2. Excellent flocculation effect and economical low dosage levels
3. High level of water clarification
4. Good compatibility with inorganic coagulant
5. Wide PH scope of application （2-14）
1. Waste water flocculation and settling
2. Sludge dewatering and filtering
3. Profile control agent and water shutoff agent in oil industry
4. Papermaking additive
Storage and Precautions
1. Non-toxic, easily soluble in water and easily moisture absorption to caking
2. Splashes on hand and skin should be washed off with water immediately
3. Proper storage temperature is 5℃~40℃,should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place
4. Premade solution of liquid polyacrylamide is not suitable for long storage. Its flocculating effect would decrease after 24 hours
5. Low-hardness water with neutral PH range 6-9 is suggested to dissolve polyacrylamide. Using underground water and recycled water would decrease the flocculating effect
product and comparative experiment display
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1