Polyacrylamide is widely used in mining and metallurgy, including coal washing, ore dressing and metallurgy. In these processes, a large amount of water is required to effectively separate mineral solids from water or aqueous solutions. As a flocculant and filter aid, polyacrylamide flocculates with mineral particles in the liquid, accelerates the concentration of fine particles, promotes solid-liquid separation, improves production efficiency, reduces tailings loss, and reduces costs, Polyacrylamide flocculant for mining and metallurgy industry.
Concentrator wastewater discharge volume is large, and various indicators such as heavy metal ion concentration, suspended solids concentration and chemical oxygen demand in the water greatly exceed national discharge standards. Reasonable and economical methods must be used to treat and reuse tailings wastewater. The wastewater that meets the discharge standards is purified. Polyacrylamide PAM has the properties of flocculation and selective flocculation, and can be used as a flocculant and coagulant aid. At present, there are lead ore, gold ore, nickel ore, copper ore, aluminum ore, bauxite ore and so on that use PAM in mineral processing in my country. Mainly manifested in the dewatering and enhanced dewatering in the beneficiation process, filtration and dewatering enhanced, as well as coal washing and slime.
Capitel's special polyacrylamide flocculant products for mining and metallurgy have the characteristics of good solubility, fast flocculation reaction, firm flocs, low suspended solids content in the filtrate, and strong adaptability. Polyacrylamide flocculant for mining and metallurgy industry.
1. This product is usually prepared into a 0.1%～0.3% solution for later use;
2. When dissolving, the product should be evenly dispersed, and the dissolution should be carried out by stirring, and the stirring speed should be controlled at 50～250rpm;
3. Avoid using metal materials and other dissolving tanks that can easily affect water quality;
4. Increasing the water temperature can accelerate the dissolution rate, but generally it should not exceed 50°C.
Packaging, transportation and storage
The products are packed in paper-plastic composite bags, 25kg per bag or determined according to user needs, and the product shelf life is 2 years.
Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a global polyacrylamide brand with stable quality, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide, four major products, free on-site sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with solutions with better effects and lower prices.
There are many types of flocculant for tailings wastewater. Many domestic beneficiation plants use flocculants to enhance the settlement and concentration of tailings. The purpose of adding flocculants is to increase the size of the solid particles that settle, thereby accelerating the settlement rate. This type of flocculation Agents mostly use polyacrylamide products. This is because polyacrylamide has the properties of flocculation and selective flocculation, and can be used as a flocculant andCoagulant. Uranium ore extraction is one of the earliest important application fields of PAM. At present, lead ore, gold ore, nickel ore, copper ore, bauxite and bauxite are used in beneficiation in my country.
How to use polyacrylamide:
1. Dissolution: The dissolution concentration is 0.2-0.4%, non-ferrous containers should be used. Use clean water below 60°C,-while stirring-slowly spread the flocculant into the water evenly, The coagulant is fully stirred in the container together with the water. The continuous stirring time can be used after 60 minutes. When the water temperature is too low, the stirring time can be extended. The linear speed of the stirring blade depends on the container.
2. Add: Dilute the dissolved flocculant for tailings water with fresh water, use the concentration between 0.05-0.1%, use a valve or a metering pump to control the flow rate and evenly add toTailings water, (You can also directly prepare a solution with a concentration between 0.02-0.1%).
Precautions for flocculant for tailings wastewater:
1. If dissolving improperly when dissolving, it will appear that the insoluble flocculent suspended substance hangs on the surface of the water. It should be filtered off or slowly wait for dissolution before use, without affecting the use effect.
2. The amount of addition should be moderate, too much or too little can not play an obvious flocculation effect, and the scorpion should be adjusted according to the conditions of the tailings water quality, flow speed and solid content the amount.
3. If the amount of flocculant used during use is small, the effect is not ideal, but when the amount is increased, it will appear refractory diseases such as wire drawing. The concentration of the flocculant solution can be reduced or increased.The method of increasing the flow rate to increase the amount of flocculant. Alternatively, the position of the flocculant added can be moved back to increase the mixing time of the flocculant and tailings water to solve the above problem.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1