The principle of polyacrylamide is used for iron ore wastewater treatment. In the iron ore beneficiation process, the raw ore is first crushed to a reasonable fineness and then sent to the ball mill by the elevator and the ore feeder to crush and grind the ore. The treatment of iron ore wastewater requires polyacrylamide flocculant.
Iron ore sewage treatment flocculant
In the iron ore beneficiation process, a large amount of tailings slurry will be produced. The iron ore slurry water is a kind of suspended liquid containing a certain amount of fine mud particles in the water. It has a certain viscosity and is difficult to stratify even if it is left standing for a long time. Polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer. When it is mixed with mud water, because of its functions of bridging, netting, adsorption and electrical neutralization, it can destroy the stability of mud water and make mud particles It quickly condenses and settles from the water to achieve the effect of mud-water separation. If used with dewatering equipment, the tailings are flocculated by polymer flocculants. After dewatering by the dewatering equipment, the tailings slurry can be used for dry discharge, dry pile or comprehensive utilization.
The long-term experiment of our company Shouxin Chemical has proved that the effect of anionic polyacrylamide products for iron ore beneficiation is more obvious. Cationic polyacrylamide is rarely used, and the price of anionic polyacrylamide is much lower than that of cationic polyacrylamide, so it is suitable for selection. Which anionic polyacrylamide model to choose, a small trial selection is required, and then run the test on the machine to determine the appropriate PAM model and dosage.
Anionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer. Because its molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can absorb solid particles suspended in water to bridge between particles or make particles agglomerate to form large flocs through charge neutralization. Therefore, anionic polyacrylamide can accelerate the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, and has a very obvious effect of accelerating the clarification of the solution and promoting filtration.
How to use anionic polyacrylamide:
1. Dissolution: The dissolved concentration is 0.1-0.3%, non-ferrous containers should be used. Use clean water below 60℃, while stirring, slowly and evenly sprinkle the flocculant into the water, so that the flocculant is fully stirred with the water in the container. It can be used after 60 minutes of continuous stirring. It can be extended when the water temperature is too low. The mixing time and the linear speed of the mixing blade depend on the container.
2. Add: Dilute the dissolved polyacrylamide flocculant for tailing water with clean water, and use a concentration of 0.05-0.1%. Use a valve or a metering pump to control the flow and add it to the tailing water evenly (or directly Prepare a solution with a concentration between 0.02-0.1%).
There are many types of flocculant for tailings wastewater. Many domestic beneficiation plants use flocculants to enhance the settlement and concentration of tailings. The purpose of adding flocculants is to increase the size of the solid particles that settle, thereby accelerating the settlement rate. This type of flocculation Agents mostly use polyacrylamide products. This is because polyacrylamide has the properties of flocculation and selective flocculation, and can be used as a flocculant andCoagulant. Uranium ore extraction is one of the earliest important application fields of PAM. At present, lead ore, gold ore, nickel ore, copper ore, bauxite and bauxite are used in beneficiation in my country.
How to use polyacrylamide:
1. Dissolution: The dissolution concentration is 0.2-0.4%, non-ferrous containers should be used. Use clean water below 60°C,-while stirring-slowly spread the flocculant into the water evenly, The coagulant is fully stirred in the container together with the water. The continuous stirring time can be used after 60 minutes. When the water temperature is too low, the stirring time can be extended. The linear speed of the stirring blade depends on the container.
2. Add: Dilute the dissolved flocculant for tailings water with fresh water, use the concentration between 0.05-0.1%, use a valve or a metering pump to control the flow rate and evenly add toTailings water, (You can also directly prepare a solution with a concentration between 0.02-0.1%).
Precautions for flocculant for tailings wastewater:
1. If dissolving improperly when dissolving, it will appear that the insoluble flocculent suspended substance hangs on the surface of the water. It should be filtered off or slowly wait for dissolution before use, without affecting the use effect.
2. The amount of addition should be moderate, too much or too little can not play an obvious flocculation effect, and the scorpion should be adjusted according to the conditions of the tailings water quality, flow speed and solid content the amount.
3. If the amount of flocculant used during use is small, the effect is not ideal, but when the amount is increased, it will appear refractory diseases such as wire drawing. The concentration of the flocculant solution can be reduced or increased.The method of increasing the flow rate to increase the amount of flocculant. Alternatively, the position of the flocculant added can be moved back to increase the mixing time of the flocculant and tailings water to solve the above problem.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1