Concentrators are large water users, and the beneficiation wastewater has the characteristics of large water volume, high suspended solids content, and many types of harmful substances. The harmful substances are heavy metal ions and mineral processing agents. Heavy metal ions include copper, zinc, lead, nickel, barium, cadmium, arsenic and rare elements, Mining polyacrylamide.
Polyacrylamide for mineral processing wastewater treatment is an organic polymer flocculant product, which can effectively clarify the tailings water, quickly agglomerate and settle the fine particles in the tailings water, improve the working efficiency of the sedimentation tank, and save water , Prevent pollution and other effects, and further improve the company's efficiency.
Selection of mineral processing sewage treatment chemicals:
Generally, anionic polyacrylamide or non-ionic polyacrylamide products are used for precipitation of mineral processing wastewater.
According to the selected mineral water treatment process and the nature of the washing water, the product model and dosage are determined through experiments. Mining polyacrylamide, The proper amount of polyacrylamide used in mineral processing wastewater not only improves the flocculation effect and effectively treats mine washing slurry wastewater, but also plays an important role in ensuring mineral processing product indicators, improving work efficiency and reducing costs.
Anionic polyacrylamide performance:
1. The use of anionic polyacrylamide for mineral processing wastewater treatment can exert unique flocculation and sedimentation effects in a small amount.
2. The reaction time of this product with tailings water is short and the reaction speed is fast. The clumps are tight.
3. This product can be used for tailing sedimentation, tailing sedimentation, and centrifugal separation of tailings.
Precautions for use:
1. Experiment: Which type of polyacrylamide from which factory to choose needs to be determined through experiments. Choose the right manufacturer, the right ion type, molecular weight, ion degree, degree of hydrolysis, etc.
2. Dissolution concentration: The general dissolution concentration is 0.1-0.05%, and the specific use concentration should be determined through experiments according to the characteristics of the material and the working conditions.
3. Good dissolution is the key: the dissolving water must be tap water or clean water, the dissolving temperature is<60°c, and="" the="" general="" dissolving="" time="" is="">40 minutes, but not more than 60 minutes. The linear speed of dissolving and stirring is generally 6-8m/s.
4. The proportion of dosing should be determined through experiments: the specific proportion of dosing should be determined through experiments according to the concentration of the material to be processed and the characteristics of the material. The amount of dosing is too high and even has an adverse effect. Controlling the right proportion of dosing is the key to controlling costs.
5. The medicament and the material must be fully mixed: only fully mixed can the subsequent dehydration effect be guaranteed. This is also a problem that most manufacturers are prone to.
6. Choose the subsequent dehydration equipment: General dehydration equipment includes belt machine, centrifuge, plate and frame machine, or natural concentration dehydration. There are certain differences in the selection of polyacrylamide for different dehydration equipment.
Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a global polyacrylamide brand with stable quality, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide, four major products, free on-site sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with solutions with better effects and lower prices, welcome to consult.
There are many types of flocculant for tailings wastewater. Many domestic beneficiation plants use flocculants to enhance the settlement and concentration of tailings. The purpose of adding flocculants is to increase the size of the solid particles that settle, thereby accelerating the settlement rate. This type of flocculation Agents mostly use polyacrylamide products. This is because polyacrylamide has the properties of flocculation and selective flocculation, and can be used as a flocculant andCoagulant. Uranium ore extraction is one of the earliest important application fields of PAM. At present, lead ore, gold ore, nickel ore, copper ore, bauxite and bauxite are used in beneficiation in my country.
How to use polyacrylamide:
1. Dissolution: The dissolution concentration is 0.2-0.4%, non-ferrous containers should be used. Use clean water below 60°C,-while stirring-slowly spread the flocculant into the water evenly, The coagulant is fully stirred in the container together with the water. The continuous stirring time can be used after 60 minutes. When the water temperature is too low, the stirring time can be extended. The linear speed of the stirring blade depends on the container.
2. Add: Dilute the dissolved flocculant for tailings water with fresh water, use the concentration between 0.05-0.1%, use a valve or a metering pump to control the flow rate and evenly add toTailings water, (You can also directly prepare a solution with a concentration between 0.02-0.1%).
Precautions for flocculant for tailings wastewater:
1. If dissolving improperly when dissolving, it will appear that the insoluble flocculent suspended substance hangs on the surface of the water. It should be filtered off or slowly wait for dissolution before use, without affecting the use effect.
2. The amount of addition should be moderate, too much or too little can not play an obvious flocculation effect, and the scorpion should be adjusted according to the conditions of the tailings water quality, flow speed and solid content the amount.
3. If the amount of flocculant used during use is small, the effect is not ideal, but when the amount is increased, it will appear refractory diseases such as wire drawing. The concentration of the flocculant solution can be reduced or increased.The method of increasing the flow rate to increase the amount of flocculant. Alternatively, the position of the flocculant added can be moved back to increase the mixing time of the flocculant and tailings water to solve the above problem.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1