The main components of pig-raising wastewater are complex. Pig-raising wastewater contains high concentrations of organic matter, suspended solids, ammonia nitrogen and other pollutants. Its water quality and volume are greatly affected by the production process season and product factors, so it is necessary to choose a strong impact load Craft. The wastewater is generally biodegradable wastewater, and biological treatment methods are often used. This method has low operating costs and stable treatment effects. The main principle is to use microorganisms in biological systems (including bacteria, fungi, protozoa and metazoa) Metabolism and adsorption, degrade organic and inorganic pollutants in wastewater. Anaerobic method, hydrolytic acidification method, biological contact oxidation method and ordinary activated sludge method can be used. Comprehensive factors such as biosolids interception capacity and hydraulic mixing conditions must be fully considered. Wastewater generated in pig farms is mainly manure washing wastewater and ground In the washing wastewater, the manure washing wastewater with the highest concentration of pollutants is a high-concentration organic wastewater, and the content of SS and ammonia nitrogen in the wastewater is also high. The amount of wastewater treated is related to the number of pigs.
Polyacrylamide for swine wastewater. Polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound. Because it has a variety of active groups, it can be affinity with many substances and adsorb to form hydrogen bonds. It is mainly used to flocculate negatively charged colloids. It has the functions of turbidity removal, decolorization, adsorption and adhesion. It is suitable for dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oilfields and other industries. Polyacrylamide is used in aquaculture wastewater treatment China also plays an important role.
Pig farms discharge large amounts of wastewater every day, high pollution load, high concentration of organic matter, and mixed solid and liquid. If it is discharged into the environment or directly used in agriculture without treatment, it will cause serious pollution of the ecological environment and farmland. Therefore, we must use polyacrylamide to process and discharge, protect the environment, and purify water resources.
For wastewater treatment in pig farms, it is first necessary to know the water quality of this type of wastewater, and then determine which polyacrylamide product is suitable for use, and also consider the cost of water treatment. When treating wastewater from pig farms, the content of organic matter in the wastewater is high, and the water quality is generally acidic, so it is suitable to use cationic polyacrylamide, and in polyacrylamide products, cationic polyacrylamide has a very good effect on organic wastewater treatment.
Polyacrylamide for swine wastewater, cationic polyacrylamide for dewatered sludge, flocculants with different ionicity can be used for small experiments to select a more suitable polyacrylamide model, and then perform a big test on the machine to determine the polyacrylamide The dosage. In this way, a better effect can be obtained, the dosage of the medicine can be minimized, and the cost can be saved.
PAM usage method and matters needing attention:
1. Determine the best model and dosage through a small test;
2. The product is formulated into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.3% (referring to the solid content), and salt-free neutral water is appropriate;
3. When dissolving the water, please evenly sprinkle this product into the stirred water, and increase the temperature appropriately (<60oC) to accelerate it into a solution (the stirring time is about 40 minutes is better);
4. When preparing polyacrylamide aqueous solution, it should be carried out in enamel, galvanized, plastic or aluminum barrels, and cannot be prepared and stored in iron containers;
5. When dissolving, you should also pay attention to adding the product to the dissolver with stirring and heating measures evenly and slowly. Avoid solidification. The solution should be prepared at a suitable temperature, and long-term excessive mechanical shear should be avoided. It is recommended that the agitator be 60-200 revolutions/min, otherwise it will cause polymer degradation and affect the use effect;
6. The PAM aqueous solution should be prepared for current use. When the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decrease depending on the water quality;
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1