River dredged sediments are particles containing a large amount of inorganic and organic colloids, which have a high mass fraction, and have obvious interaction with each other, resulting in large settlement resistance. The river dredging flocculant destabilizes, aggregates, flocculates, and settles the sediment, fine particles, and colloids in it by compressing the double electric layer, electric neutralization, adsorption bridging, and sediment rolling (net trapping). , To achieve dehydration and separation, to achieve the purpose of river dredging, reducing pollution and improving water quality.
1. Product features
River dredging flocculant is a product with low cationicity, which has the characteristics of fast reaction speed, short settlement and consolidation time, low water turbidity, low silt moisture content, non-toxic, non-polluting, and environmentally friendly.
2. Product index
White or almost white powder or granules
Solid content (%)
Molecular weight (ten thousand)
Dissolution time (min)
Residual monomer content (%)
3. How to use
1. First add lime or alkali to adjust the pH to 7-9
2. Add inorganic flocculant polyaluminum chloride to make the sludge produce small flocs
3. Finally, add polyacrylamide to make the river silt separate quickly
Four, matters needing attention
1. Generally, it can be made into 0.1%～0.3% aqueous solution when in use, and it is advisable to use neutral water without salt and sundries;
2. Put the product into the stirred water evenly, and control the stirring speed at 100～300rpm to make it fully dissolved (do not add dry powder first and then water);
3. The solution of this series of products should be used immediately after preparation, and should not be placed for more than 24 hours after preparation. When preparing, transferring and storing this product, equipment made of stainless steel, plastic, glass or fiberglass is required;
River dredging flocculant
Five, packaging, transportation and storage
This product is 25kg per bag; it can also be customized according to user needs; the shelf life is 2 years. The product is easy to absorb moisture and should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse.