Polyacrylamide flocculant is a commonly used chemical raw material in wastewater treatment. Because of its unique advantages in wastewater treatment, it is the first choice for various wastewater treatment. So how can we increase the utilization rate of polyacrylamide PAM in sewage treatment? What methods of use should be paid attention to? Let’s explain to you Capitel Chemical. Polyacrylamide flocculant.
1. Type selection experiment (we call it small test). The small test is generally done in the laboratory, which is to select the appropriate flocculant model according to the nature and characteristics of the wastewater to make a good pavement for the subsequent work. This is a very important part.
2. The computer experiment (we also call it the final test). The final test is equally important, which is to check whether the selected polyacrylamide flocculant has a very ideal effect in actual production. That is to check whether the selection of the small test is appropriate. Mining polyacrylamide.
Polyacrylamide is our commonly used flocculant. We usually do beaker experiments before using polyacrylamide. So what materials should be prepared for the beaker experiment? How to do it Let me tell you:
Materials need to be prepared before experiment
1. Standard digital serial numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 on 4 beakers of the same grade
2. A small amount of different polyacrylamide agents (here we choose two agents for experiment)
Three, straw, sewage, stirring rod
Experimental steps and methods
1. First fill the No. 1 and No. 2 beakers with the same volume of water, add polyacrylamide water purifier, the concentration of anionic agent is 0.1%, and the concentration of cationic agent is 0.2%.
2. Take 100ml of the sewage to be treated and pour into No. 3 and No. 4 beakers respectively.
3. Pour the polyacrylamide water purifier liquid in the No. 1 and No. 2 beakers into the straws.
4. Drop the liquid-filled polyacrylamide pipette into No. 3 and No. 4 beakers. It should be noted here that each beaker should be stirred in time after dripping, but the speed should not be too fast, too fast will destroy the flocs. The same dose is required for instillation.
6. After 1-3 minutes, observe the changes of sewage in the No. 3 and No. 4 beakers. Which kind of sewage in the beaker clarifies quickly and the water is clear, indicating which kind of agent is relatively suitable for sewage treatment.
7. Finally, the selected drug is being dosed experiment.
The polyacrylamide beaker experiment should be repeated several times, and pay more attention to observation during the experiment, so as to select a more suitable polyacrylamide flocculant.
Dongguan Shouxin Chemical Co., Ltd. is a professional polyacrylamide supply chain resource integration company, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide, four major products, free on-site sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with solutions with better effects and lower prices.