According to relevant statistics, there are currently more than 20,000 electroplating companies in my country, which discharge up to 400 million tons of waste water each year, causing serious pollution to the environment. Solving the wastewater treatment of electroplating plant is urgent. According to experiments, polyacrylamide plays an important role in wastewater treatment in electroplating plants. So what should be paid attention to when using polyacrylamide for wastewater treatment in electroplating plants?
Polyacrylamide for electroplating plants
Precautions for polyacrylamide used in electroplating plant wastewater treatment:
1. Electroplating plant wastewater also contains more heavy metal ions such as chromium, cadmium, nickel, copper, zinc, gold, silver, cyanide, etc., phosphating, wastewater, pyrophosphate electroplating wastewater and other substances, so it is necessary to ensure the pool It is relatively large, so that the wastewater stays long enough.
2. Before use, determine the type of polyacrylamide, choose the best dosage, and the best dosage of the product according to the performance and characteristics of the sewage.
2. The product is formulated into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1% (referring to the solid content), preferably salt-free neutral water.
3. Avoid spilling polyacrylamide products on the ground to prevent the product from premature degradation due to absorbing water on the ground.
4. The selected polyacrylamide is packaged in woven bags or lined with plastic bags to avoid expiration or deterioration.
5. Polyacrylamide needs to be put into the aqueous solution of sewage at a uniform and uniform motion, the purpose is to fully contact and fully reflect.
The above are the precautions when using polyacrylamide for wastewater treatment in electroplating plants. For more information on polyacrylamide, please pay attention to "Capitel Chemical".
Dongguan Shouxin Chemical Co., Ltd. is a professional polyacrylamide supply chain resource integration company, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide, four major products, free on-site sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with solutions with better effects and lower prices.