Polyacrylamide can be said to shine in today's society, many industries can use it, and the effect is still very good. The special polyacrylamide for fragrance making has better adhesion and can change the performance of the fragrance blank, which allows its adhesion to be greatly exerted. And the product has good solubility and is very convenient to use.
So what are the advantages of polyacrylamide for fragrance making?
1. Use polyacrylamide for fragrance making to ensure that the surface of the fragrance blank is smooth and lubricated, mold release does not stick to the mold, the blank body does not crack, and the appearance of the molded product is beautiful and delicate.
2. Obviously enhance the flexural strength of the fragrance, and the polyacrylamide used for fragrance production has stretchability. The polyacrylamide used for making incense ensures that the incense will not be shattered or broken easily during transportation.
3. Obviously improve the burning performance of incense.
4. Polyacrylamide used for making incense makes the rubber powder particles near the burning point of the incense tip quickly lose water and dry to form a fine microporous structure. The micropores are filled with air to improve flammability. Following the consumption trend of green and environmental protection, the polyacrylamide used for fragrance making is completely different from the special chemical smell of general binders.
5. Polyacrylamide for fragrance making greatly saves the overall production cost of fragrance. After being put into the fragrance market, polyacrylamide proved to be used alone instead of mixed binders such as sticky wood powder, elm bark powder, root powder, and adhesive. And the usage amount of this fragrance-making binder is half of ordinary fragrance-making binder. This not only saves the amount of raw materials, purchase, quality inspection and other procedures, but also reduces process links and equipment, and saves manpower and material resources to the greatest extent.
One problem that may confuse users is whether the product is safe after burning as a thickener. Polyacrylamide will not have any hazardous gases or hazardous residues after burning, and will not cause any harm to the human body.