In recent years, with the rapid development of cattle breeding, environmental pollution problems caused by concentrated discharge of cattle manure have become increasingly prominent. The cattle farm discharges large amounts of wastewater every day, high pollution load, high organic matter concentration, and mixed solid and liquid. If it is discharged into the environment or directly used for agriculture without treatment, it will cause serious pollution to the ecological environment and farmland. The flocculant (Shouxin brand polyacrylamide) also plays an important role in the treatment of breeding cattle manure wastewater.
Flocculant for cow dung treatment
1. Cow dung wastewater treatment method
The waste water of the cattle farm can be separated and filtered for the first time through the solid-liquid separation equipment. After that, the solid materials can be used for the production of organic fertilizer and the remaining sewage can be disposed of through oxidative synthesis, etc., and can be recycled, which reduces the environmental impact. Pollution, saving water expenditure, and conducive to epidemic prevention. Disposal methods can be attributed to physical, chemical and biological methods.
The disposal level shall be handled at two levels. The first-level disposal is pre-disposal, which is to remove the solid pollutants in the suspended state from the sewage by the physical method, and the removal rate can reach 70% to 80%, so that the sewage is initially purified.
Secondary treatment is biochemical treatment, which is to transform micro-suspended organic matter in sewage into stable and harmless substances through the metabolism of microorganisms. After two-stage disposal of sewage, it can generally remove 90% to 95% of solid suspended solids, and about 90% of degradable organic pollutants can greatly improve water quality.
2. Cow dung treatment steps
1. Fresh cow dung water is preliminary solid-liquid separation through the grille;
2. The cow dung wastewater is further removed by centrifugation and air flotation to remove suspended impurities in the water
3. The wastewater after removing suspended impurities removes organic pollutants and most nitrogen and phosphorus compounds through anaerobic and aerobic microorganisms;
4. The biogas generated in the anaerobic treatment process is used for purification and power generation and the waste heat of power generation is recycled;
5. The microbial sludge generated in the aerobic treatment process is dehydrated and then composted;
6. The water after the removal of organic matter and nitrogen and phosphorus compounds will be temporarily stored in the clear water tank after disinfection treatment, for the farm to wash the cowshed and the surrounding farmland irrigation water.
Flocculant for cow dung treatment
3. Selection of flocculant
For cattle farming and pig farm wastewater treatment, you first need to know the water quality of such wastewater, and then determine which flocculant product is suitable for use, and more consider the cost of water treatment. When treating cattle and pig farm wastewater, the organic content of the wastewater is high, and the water quality is generally acidic, so it is suitable to use the Shouxin brand cationic polyacrylamide. In polyacrylamide products, the cationic polyacrylamide is suitable for organic wastewater The processing effect is very good.
For dewatered sludge, cationic polyacrylamide can use flocculants of different ions to undergo a small experiment, select a more suitable polyacrylamide model, and then go to the machine to determine the amount of polyacrylamide. In this way, a better effect can be obtained, and the dosage of the drug can be minimized, and the cost can be saved.
4. Matters needing attention:
1. Through a small trial, determine the best model and dosage;
2. The product is formulated into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.3% (referred to as solid content);
3. When dissolving the water, please sprinkle the product evenly into the stirring water. Proper heating (<40℃) can accelerate the solution (the stirring time is about 40 minutes is better);
4. When dissolving, you should also pay attention to slowly and evenly add the product to the dissolver with stirring and heating measures. Avoid solidification, prepare the solution at an appropriate temperature, and avoid mechanical shear for a long time. It is recommended that the stirrer is 60-200 rpm, otherwise it will cause polymer degradation and affect the use effect;
5. The PAM aqueous solution should be ready for use. When the dissolving solution is left for a long time, its performance will gradually decrease depending on the water quality;
Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional polyacrylamide supply chain resource integration company, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide four series of products, free home sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with better solutions at a lower price.