Cattle and farm wastewater treatment polyacrylamide PAM. Polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound. Because it has a variety of active groups, it can form hydrogen bonds by affinity and adsorption with many substances. It is mainly flocculated with negatively charged colloids, which has the functions of turbidity removal, decolorization, adsorption, and adhesion. It is suitable for dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oil fields and other industries. Wastewater treatment also plays an important role.
Flocculant for cattle farm wastewater treatment
The cattle farm discharges large amounts of wastewater every day, high pollution load, high organic matter concentration, and mixed solid and liquid. If it is discharged into the environment or directly used for agriculture without treatment, it will cause serious pollution to the ecological environment and farmland. Therefore, we must use polyacrylamide for treatment and discharge, protect the environment, and purify water resources.
For cattle breeding and pig farm wastewater treatment, you first need to know the water quality of such wastewater, and then determine which polyacrylamide product is suitable for use, and the cost of water treatment should be considered. When treating cattle and pig farm wastewater, the organic content of the wastewater is high, and the water quality is generally acidic, so it is suitable to use cationic polyacrylamide, and in polyacrylamide products, cationic polyacrylamide is very effective for the treatment of organic wastewater it is good.
Polyacrylamide for cow dung treatment
For dewatered sludge, cationic polyacrylamide can use flocculants of different ions to undergo a small experiment, select a more suitable polyacrylamide model, and then go to the machine to determine the amount of polyacrylamide. In this way, a better effect can be obtained, and the dosage of the drug can be minimized, and the cost can be saved. Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is a company that focuses on the selection of sewage treatment in the livestock industry. It can provide customers with a large number of product models for selection, and select polyacrylamides that are more suitable for customers' water quality.
PAM usage and precautions:
1. Through a small trial, determine the best model and dosage;
2. The product is formulated into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.3% (referred to as solid content);
3. When dissolving the water, please sprinkle the product evenly into the stirring water. Proper heating (<40℃) can accelerate the solution (the stirring time is about 40 minutes is better);
4. When preparing the polyacrylamide aqueous solution, it should be carried out in enamel, galvanized, plastic or aluminum barrels, and cannot be prepared and stored in iron containers;
5. When dissolving, you should also pay attention to slowly and evenly add the product to the dissolver with stirring and heating measures. Avoid solidification, prepare the solution at an appropriate temperature, and avoid mechanical shear for a long time. It is recommended that the stirrer is 60-200 rpm, otherwise it will cause polymer degradation and affect the use effect;
6. The PAM aqueous solution should be ready for use. When the dissolving solution is left for a long time, its performance will gradually decrease depending on the water quality;
Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional polyacrylamide supply chain resource integration company, mainly including cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, zwitterionic polyacrylamide four series of products, free home sampling , Experimental selection, to provide you with better solutions at a lower price.