How to use polyacrylamide to treat the sewage discharged from the electroplating plant, which polyacrylamide is selected for treatment, and polyacrylamide flocculant for the treatment of wastewater from electroplating plant The waste water mainly contains heavy metals such as zinc and iron. We generally use anions or cations to treat this kind of sewage, the effect is more obvious. Sometimes polyaluminum chloride is used as a sewage treatment agent.
The characteristics of Polyacrylamide for electroplating plant wastewater. Polyacrylamide can make the suspended material neutralize by electricity, bridge adsorption, and play a role in flocculation. Adhesion can play a role of adhesion through mechanical, physical and chemical effects. The technological process of electroplating sewage treatment and filtration: the high-zinc concentration wastewater discharged from the cold-rolled electro-galvanizing unit enters the neutralization reaction tank, and is neutralized with industrial slaked lime. The pH of the wastewater is increased from 1 to 2 to 8.5 to 9, and then The membrane liquid filter is used for solid-liquid separation, and the filtrate is discharged after filtering, and the sludge is sent to the existing acid-base wastewater treatment sludge system
Polyacrylamide treatment can not only treat sewage, but also the wastewater generated by electroplating plants. It is fully capable of treating heavy metal ions that cannot be automatically degraded in electroplating wastewater. Polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound. The more active group can form hydrogen bonds with many substances, and choose polyacrylamide to treat electroplating plant wastewater. In addition to solving heavy metal pollution, it can also bring certain economic effects. Then the electroplating plant wastewater treatment uses polypropylene What should I pay attention to when using amide?
The common methods of using Polyacrylamide for electroplating plant wastewater treatment include reduction method and electrolysis method. The chemical reduction method is to reduce hexavalent chromium in wastewater to trivalent chromium ions by using reducing agents such as ferrous sulfate, sulfite, sulfur dioxide, etc., and add alkali to adjust the ph value, so that trivalent chromium forms chromium hydroxide precipitation and removal. This method has low equipment investment and operating costs and is mainly used for batch processing.
Painting plant wastewater treatment using polyacrylamide precautions are:
1. The electroplating plant wastewater also contains more chromium, cadmium, nickel, copper, zinc, gold, silver and other heavy metal ions and cyanide, phosphating, wastewater, pyrophosphate electroplating wastewater and other substances, so it is necessary to ensure the accumulation pool It is relatively large, so that the waste water stays long enough.
2. Before use, determine the type of polyacrylamide according to the performance and characteristics of sewage, and select the best dosage. The non-ionic polyacrylamide treatment of electroplating aqueous solution resulted in smaller alum flowers, and as the amount of polyacrylamide increased, the alum flowers did not change significantly. When anionic polyacrylamide is used to treat the electroplating aqueous solution, since the electroplating wastewater is mostly positively charged, the particles in the polyacrylamide easy electroplating wastewater have "charge neutralization" and "adsorption bridging" effects, and this flocculation generally varies with the dose Increasing its flocculation effect is enhanced. Adopting cationic polyacrylamide is easy to produce multi-point adsorption and bridging effect at the interface with fine particles, and has a strong adsorption capacity. It is generally used as a sludge dewatering agent in the later stage.
3. Polyacrylamide products should not be spilled on the ground to prevent the product from degrading in advance due to the absorption of water on the ground.
4. The polyacrylamide chosen for use is preferably from woven bag packaging or lined with plastic bags to avoid expiration or deterioration.
5. Polyacrylamide needs to be put into the aqueous solution of sewage in a uniform and uniform motion for the purpose of full contact and full reflection.