Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a water-soluble polymer, which is easily soluble in water but insoluble in most organic solvents. Add a certain amount of PAM to clean water, the solution is a transparent liquid. If an excessive amount of PAM is added, the solution will become a transparent gel and lose its fluidity. If an excessive amount of PAM is added at once, PAM will form thallium in the water and can no longer be dissolved. Therefore, in order to make full use of polyacrylamide, when using polyacrylamide to dissolve, you should pay attention to the following matters. Polyacrylamide PAM.
1. The water for dissolving polyacrylamide should be clean water, there should be no impurities in the water, and sewage should not be used to dissolve it, which will reduce the dissolution and flocculation effect of PAM.
2. Pour 1/3 of the water into the dissolving tank, start stirring, then add the PAM dry powder, add the dry powder and add water until the dissolving tank is full.
3. The dissolved polyacrylamide should not exceed 60℃. Because the higher the water temperature will accelerate the dissolution of the polyacrylamide flocculant, water at room temperature is sufficient.
4. When adding PAM dry powder, it should be slowly added to the water without being poured. This will form thallium in the water, which can no longer be dissolved and waste materials.
5. The stirring speed should not be too fast. If the speed is too fast, it will cut the molecular chain of polyacrylamide and reduce the use effect. The general speed is controlled at 60 rpm linear speed.
6. The concentration of polyacrylamide is ideally controlled at 1--3‰. If the concentration is too low, it will not work effectively. If the concentration is too high, the molecular chain will not be fully extended, or the formation of a gel will reduce the use effect, so , When using polyacrylamide, the concentration of PAM can be adjusted reasonably according to needs.
For polyacrylamide manufacturers, the above is the dissolution method and precautions of polyacrylamide. For more information on polyacrylamide PAM, please pay attention to Capitel Chemical.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1