With the development of my country’s paper industry, the sludge produced by the treatment of papermaking wastewater is also new pollution. Papermaking sludge mainly comes from primary sedimentation tanks and biochemical tanks. Most of the components of papermaking sludge are cellulose organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus, Plant nutrients such as potassium, and contain a certain amount of trace heavy metals and pathogenic bacteria, because the sludge can be processed into organic fertilizers based on the characteristics of plant nutrients. Everyone knows that sludge contains a lot of water, so how can the water in the sludge be effectively removed? Polyacrylamide for papermaking.
In the paper industry, a filter press method is generally adopted to remove the water in the sludge. After the sludge is concentrated, it needs to be treated by adding chemicals to the sludge before it enters the mechanical dewatering process. Due to the different papermaking processes, the chemicals added are not the same. Usually, the inorganic flocculant polyaluminum chloride is added. Ferrous sulfate and organic flocculant polyacrylamide, etc.
The more effective dewatering of papermaking sludge is the organic flocculant polyacrylamide. Cationic polyacrylamide is the leader in the polyacrylamide family in the treatment of papermaking sludge, because the flocs formed by the use of cationic polyacrylamide are large and filter press The process has a lot of water and the pressed mud cake has a low moisture content, and the moisture content of the mud cake can reach about 75%. This situation is convenient for the reprocessing of the mud cake. After the mud cake is obtained, it is further processed and processed into organic fertilizer to realize the transformation of waste into treasure. Polyacrylamide PAM.
Features of cationic polyacrylamide:
1. It is economical to use, and good results can be achieved at a very low dosage;
2. It can significantly improve production efficiency or increase the solid content of mud cake;
3. It is easy to dissolve in water;
4. In the solid-liquid separation in the production process, the capture rate of solids can be improved;
5. Work effectively in a wide pH range.
1. For sludge dewatering, the corresponding model of this product can be selected according to the nature of the sludge, which can effectively dewater the sludge before the sludge enters the filter press. When dewatering, it produces large flocs, does not stick to the filter cloth, and does not stick to the filter cloth. The mud cake is loose and thick, the dehydration efficiency is high, and the water content of the mud cake is below 80%.
2. It is used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater. This product exhibits positive electricity in acid or alkaline medium, so that it can flocculate and settle the suspended particles in the sewage with negative charge and it is very effective for clarification. For example, the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, municipal sewage treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, MSG wastewater, sugar wastewater, high organic content wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc., the use of cationic polyacrylamide is better than the use of anionic, The effect of non-ionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts is several or tens of times higher, because this type of wastewater generally has negative charges.
3. The flocculant used for the treatment of tap water with river water as the source of water, with low dosage, good effect and low cost, especially when combined with inorganic flocculant, it will be more effective. It will become tap water for treating Yangtze River, Yellow River and other river basins. High-efficiency flocculant for plant.
4. Strengthening agent and other auxiliary agents for papermaking. Improve the retention rate of fillers and pigments and the strength of paper.
5. Used in oilfield economics aids, such as clay anti-swelling agent, thickening agent for oilfield acidification.
6. Used as a textile sizing agent, with stable sizing performance, less sizing, low rate of fabric breakage, and smooth fabric surface.
The above introduction is just some basic applications of this product. The product can also be used in other solid-liquid separation processes.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1