How is polyacrylamide used in the textile industry? Polyacrylamide for textile wastewater
Polyacrylamide is a linear organic polymer and a polymer water treatment flocculant. It is widely used in sewage treatment, paper industry, mineral processing industry, oil drilling and other fields, and it is also used in textile industry. There are more, so how is polyacrylamide used in the textile industry? Dongguan Capitel Chemical Co., Ltd. will give you a detailed introduction: Polyacrylamide for textile wastewater
Cationic polyacrylamide for textile mills
1. Used in textile auxiliaries
In the sizing process of textiles, polyacrylamide can be mixed with some other chemicals to prepare chemical slurry. This chemical slurry can improve permeability and adhesion, and can improve the desizing effect. The function of textile products is improved, such as static electricity, the condition of remnant spots can be changed, and the broken ends and falling conditions of the cloth machine can be reduced. The function of the slurry is stable, which can improve the surface finish of the fabric and significantly improve the quality of the product. These chemical sizing agents are mainly used for sizing of viscose and polyester/cotton warp yarns, and have a good affinity for them. When the chemical slurry is used as a patch slurry, it can make the pattern summary clearer, and can prevent the influence of fabric movement and make the effect better. It can also be used to improve the quality of fabrics and improve the stiffness and elasticity of products.
2. Application in wet processing
(1) Light yarn sizing. Adopting any process, the participation of polyacrylamide will make the adsorption slurry be uniformly absorbed, and the film will be strengthened after absorption.
(2) Desizing. After adding a few polyacrylamide, the speed of liquid absorption and desizing has been improved, so that enzyme and oxidative desizing are improved, desizing becomes more uniform, and then the material required for desizing reduces the cost.
(3) Dyeing. Polyacrylamide is combined with anti-migration agent to increase the amount of color. By adding polyacrylamide in the continuous dyeing process, the differentiation of the reducing agent is improved, and the cost is reduced.
(4) Boiling. The participation of polyacrylamide can reduce the processing time and increase the yield.
(5) Bleaching. Polyacrylamide can improve the bleaching effect. In short, after textiles are added to polyacrylamide, the function of the treatment liquid can be improved, and the wet treatment process can also be improved.
3. Application in water treatment
In the way of textile production, a large amount of organic waste water containing natural impurities, fats and starches, also known as textile waste water, occurs. In the process of washing and dyeing, printing, sizing, etc., it is called printing and dyeing wastewater that contains a large amount of organic substances such as dyes, starches and other inorganic substances and various salts. Wastewater is very polluting, with a lot of organic and inorganic content and very complex composition. The color of waste water is almost all dark, the PH change range is large, and the color of waste water is also changed, which is difficult to treat industrial waste water. The development of artificial silk skills and the improvement of the cleaning level after printing and dyeing have caused some refractory organics such as alkali hydrolyzates of rayon and new dye additives. After these organic substances are mixed into textile printing and dyeing wastewater, the traditional wastewater treatment process cannot complete the wastewater treatment policy. The mechanism of action of organic polymer flocculants is much more complicated than that of inorganic polymer flocculants, and is generally considered to be the mechanism of "adsorption-electric neutralization-bridging". Among the flocculants used in water treatment in my country, polyacrylamide flocculants account for half of the total amount of flocculants in water treatment in my country and play an important role. The primary advantages of polyacrylamide flocculants in water treatment are:
(1) Decrease the amount of flocculant used. After participating in polyacrylamide, the amount of flocculant required under the premise of equal water quality requirements is greatly reduced;
(2) Improve water quality. Polyacrylamide is used in cooperation with inorganic flocculants in the treatment of drinking water and industrial wastewater, significantly improving the quality of drinking water and wastewater;
(3) The strength and settling speed of flocs are enhanced. Polyacrylamide flocs have strong functions, fast sedimentation rate, and improved solid-liquid separation speed, which is beneficial to the process of sludge dewatering;
(4) Prevent corrosion and scaling of the circulation system. Polyacrylamide has the effect of slowing down the corrosion and scaling of equipment.
Polyacrylamide can also be used as a fiber slurry. It has better carding function than starch and gelatin, and the consumption of pulp is also low. Polyacrylamide containing special substances can be used as a fiber finishing agent to enhance the elasticity and crack resistance of the fiber.
All rights reserved © Guangdong Shouxin Environmental Protection Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Record number：Guangdong ICP No. 16127109-1